Thursday, October 21, 2010

I want to Hear You SCREAM!

When it comes to Horror franchises, A Nightmare on Elm Street is the one that I hold closest to my black heart, but a very close second is Scream. So, how excited am I that Kevin Williamson and Wes Craven have teamed up again to reunite Neve Campbell, Courtney Cox, and David Arquette with my favorite stalker, Ghostface Killer, for an all new chapter in the Scream mythos?? Words can not describe my joy. The following trailer first premiered at this years Spike Scream Awards, enjoy!



And yes, that was Anna Paguin and Kristen Bell! Rumor has it that these ladies will have the honor of being this films infamous first kill, all the more reason to mark 4/15/11 on your calendars. I'll be there opening night, will you??

~ Harry Envy

No comments:

Post a Comment